8.13.10

I'm officially done with my first grad classes. I'll post how I did, not that anyone reads this...

I've always wanted to create a blog that is meaningful to someone. So that I can help people in their daily lives. 'Course, I've never been very good at telling the truth, so that's what I'm trying to do here. The boring old average truth.

Here's the truth. Right here. Honest cold hard truth.

A glass of wine while listening to sweet Regina Spektor's sultry voice is the perfect remedy for a broken heart.
She's just enough feist, just enough pain, and just enough beauty to close the holes in my heart.

"And suppose I never ever met you
Suppose we never fell in love
Suppose I never ever let you kiss me so sweet and so soft
Suppose I never ever saw you
Suppose we never ever called
Suppose I kept on singing love songs just to break my own fall
Just to break my fall
Just to break my fall
Break my fall
Break my fall"

I love Regina, and she's just so darn cute!

'till later after another bottle of wine! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment