10.4.10

Welcome to October people?
Good Lord, I just got used to September.

New thing in my life: Roller Derby.
Yes, I am going to be a derby girl. Probably not one with fishnets and a short skirt though. That's a little too inappropriate for me. If anyone's interested in checking it out, shoot me an email or just visit the Oz Roller Girls' website. So far, it seems like something that I really need. More friends that are girls, a place to be inappropriate, and maybe I'll meet someone I really like! Who knows! The possibilities are endless. Also, if I really like it and want to be competitive, they can transfer me anywhere! It's gonna be totally rad.

I have a new passion in my life, and it's making me feel amazing already. Besides derby, everything is going ok. I met up with someone I met online, and it was a big bust. Thgouh it was a bust, I learned that it's ok to falter as long as you put yourself out there, and be damn honest about things while you're doing it. You're never going to find anyone worth your while if you don't be honest with yourself first in what you want. Alriughty, I gotta get back to work!

'Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment