10.9.10

Tomorrow's 10.10.10!!! Woah!!

So I woke up this morning and really wanted another day of the weekend. :) It's Saturday. I really need to remember the days of the week, though you'd think I already knew.

Things are going well. There's an awkwardness to my life at the moment. It feels like I'm in limbo between something, but I can't figure out what it is. I think it might be relationship vs. single, but I'm really loving being single for once in my life. Like, reallllly loving it. Haha. I really wish I had had a counseling appointment before Tuesday, but I seem to be doing ok without it for the time being.

I've begun to realize that you're not going to ever feel better until you finally put yourself out there. Until you find something that makes you want to get out of bed in the morning, you're never going to get out of that bed. Finally I have something in my life that is NOT a person that is doing this for me. I'm ecstatic about this.

New life motto: Balls to the fucking wall.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment