9.12.10

Well, here I am again! I'm getting better at posting these things regularly... sort of. hah.

I had a few good friends over this weekend, which was amazingly fun! We had a little party in my one bedroom apartment, and it was a ton of fun! Master Chief loved having people here so much that as soon as they left, he laid in his chair and has been sleeping there ever since! :) Cutie!

So. Big news in this average life is that Halo: Reach comes out tomorrow night!!! I'm stoked! I already have stocked up on 5 hour energy drinks and am all ready to stay up all night tomorrow night! On another topic, my summer is now complete! I have now watched the entire series of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Battlestar Galactica (the new one), Firefly, and Dollhouse! I feel unfortunately accomplished. I am still working on Angel, but it's kinda boring once you've watched shows like Buffy and Dollhouse.... New fave tv show is Covert Affairs with Piper Perabo, she's totally the most beautiful and sexy woman in the world!

In other news... I think I'm coming down with a head cold. Boo. Hopefully, I will have more to talk about next time. Unforunately, I don't have a quirky quote or good tidings to share with you. I will def let you know what I think about Halo: Reach.

'Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment