12.31.10

Well, it's the last day of the year 2010... Actually, it's the last day in the final hours of this year. Interesting eh?

New Year's Resolutions were never my strong suit, nor were they something I ever set before, but I thought that this year it might be exciting if I did set some. They're only goals really... what harm could come of it?

1) I'd like to continue to be AWESOME! Come on, if you know me, you know I'm the bees knees!

2) Let's stick with this gym routine. Build up some upper body strength, work on endurance, and lose some body fat in the process! According to a BMI calculator, I need to lose some weight, so let's get on that too.

3) I'm going to eat three HEALTHY meals a day. No more pizza for dinner!

4) This roller derby thing, let's stick with it and totally work it. It's already done amazing things for my body, self-esteem, and relationships. Let's see what I can do for it in turn.

5) My apartment will stay clean this year. I will do laundry/dishes/various cleanings on a routine and continue to pick up after myself regularly.

6) I will finish my thesis.

7) I would like to extend forgiveness and apologies to anyone I've hurt before, or who have hurt me.


Sooooooo that's it for now! Have a safe New Year's Eve! :)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome huh? DUDE NO YOU'RE NOT DON'T LIE

    <3

    ReplyDelete