3.31.2011

Goodbye March! Hello April!

This is make or break season for me...
Thesis writing 101 lesson: Uh, don't procrastinate.

Yeahhhhh, I effed that one up eh? Oh well. I can do it. I had an awesome meeting with my advisor this morning that pumped me up and got my intellectual juices going! Wow, that came out a lot dirtier than I expected it to... Anyway, I am totally gonna hunker down and get that crap done in the next two weeks! YES! Right now the score is Thesis: 1,000,000 Laurie: 2. But damn, I worked hard for those two points! :)

Anyway, I'm stoked for this coming weekend! Tonight is DD Thursday! Drinking and Derby! Friday night is cleaning the facility and then a movie night with my team! WARNING: Random debauchery may occur. Saturday night I'm heading to Albany to watch a double header derby bout! My amazing coach is in the men's bout, and then we're watching the Albany All Stars take on CNY Roller Derby. AND I'm totally looking forward to being star struck by the beautiful Ms. Lucy from Lucy in Da Sky With Diamonds! Sunday morning comes with a scrimmage with Utica Roller Girls, during which I am captain, so I'm totally stoked about that too!

Gah! I just want tomorrow night to get here already so I can have some fun! :) Roller derby is the ONLY sport that is as fun to watch as it is to participate in!!! Plus, I've NEVER seen men's roller derby... Seems kind of strange. I'm super proud to be part of a sport that was a women's sport first! :) Go ladies!

Alrighty, I need to do some serious thesis writing! Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment